Tuesday, March 13, 2018

ATC March Swap- DT EK

Hi Oddballs!  EK here today to share some ATCs for the March Oddball ATC Swap!


The Theme for this Month's Swap is "Itsy Bitsy, Teeny Weeny", so I printed out some Oddball Art Images very small for the ATCs.


I used images 
and colored them in with my colored pencils.




For more on how I created these ATCs come check out ekgorman designs and see a pictorial tutorial.

Interested in picking up one of these or a new to you Oddball Art Designs, feel free to use DTEK10 to get 10% off your entire purchase!







1 comment:

  1. Hey There. I found your weblog the use of msn. That is a really neatly written article.
    I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to read extra of
    your useful information. Thanks for the post.
    I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete